- General Information
- Glamping Adventures is operated under license by Glamping Adventures (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 2019/251643/07), which company is a tour company based in South Africa.
- Glamping Adventures sells all products listed on this website
- Currency and merchant outlet country – transaction Currency is ZAR (South African Rand). The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa.
- Users may contact Glamping Adventures by sending an email to [email protected] or by using the ‘Contact Us’ button on the website. Users may also make contact by calling +27 11 958 5140 or +27 73 539 3154.
- Glamping Adventures may use all information submitted to further promote it and its partners’ websites and or services.
- Glamping Adventures may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Glamping Adventures chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 1 Feathers Rock, Ryan Avenue, Ruimsig, 1730, Gauteng.
- www.glamping-adventures.co.za operates as a guide to enable users to find, book and pay for, accommodation and packaged tours. www.glamping-adventures.co.za thus acts as an medium for these services and facilitates payments through the use of a payment gateway. Glamping Adventures’ responsibility with regard to any transaction is to receive payment from the guest for the required amount and to provide the guest with a reservation reference number as well as facilitating the glamping travel as outlined in the particular package.
- Glamping Adventures is also responsible for providing support to users of the website by means of the ‘Contact Us’ button. In the event of a dispute arising from payments not made through our website or office, Glamping Adventures is not liable to either party for any claims, damages or refunds of any type.
- All information and systems are the property of Glamping Adventures Pty Ltd. Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Glamping Adventures nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website. Furthermore, Glamping Adventures makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be uninterrupted and error free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to [email protected]
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Glamping Adventures and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- Neither Glamping Adventures nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any services sold by Glamping Adventures.
- Payment Methods
1. Glamping Adventures has all your transactions protected by powerful Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology supported by most popular browsers. SSL encrypts all your personal information before it travels over the Internet. This makes doing online business just as secure as telephonic business.
- Customer details are separated from card details : No credit card details are stored at Glamping Adventures
- Direct deposits / EFT’s
Banking details (for wire transfers)
Account holder: Glamping Adventures Pty Ltd
Bank: First National Bank (FNB)
Branch: Cradlestone Mall
Branch code: 250655
SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJ
Account number: 62815598828
The SWIFT code needs to be used for international payments.
- Such payments are required to be made at least 7 days before the expiry of a quotation, in order to allow sufficient time for the payment to clear into the Glamping Adventures bank account. The quotation (offer) is deemed accepted when the guest payment is received into the Glamping Adventures bank account within the validity period.
- Clients must pay the exact amount and must place a reference number on the deposit slip.
- Any cancellation of a booking and/or service by a client must be sent in writing and be acknowledged by Glamping Adventures in writing. Clients should refer to their quotation and confirmation documentation for details regarding the payment schedule and cancellation terms.
- Payment is made either R700 per person deposit required or the full amount. In certain circumstances the minimum deposit is equal to the full amount of the quotation.
- As soon as payment has cleared into the Glamping Adventures bank account, delivery has taken place a reservation confirmation reference number is issued. Delivery on the part of Glamping Adventures takes place when the guest has physically taken up the glamping package.
- Glamping Adventures shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/html/govdocs/legislation/2000/act2.pdf.
- Glamping Adventures shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of every user on the system and may store, notwithstanding other information, the following; name and surname, birth date, e-mail address, telephone numbers, cellular numbers, physical addresses, other personal information including surfing habits, IP addresses, username and passwords for the system booking and client preferences and any other information the user submits to this website. Glamping Adventures only stores this information when a user has consented to these terms and conditions. Users are required, in every instance, to specifically indicate their consent before they are able to send an availability enquiry or a booking to an establishment.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Glamping Adventures suffers any damage or loss.
- Child Policy
- Children of 12 years and older will be considered adults and be charged the appropriate rates.
- Depending on the glamping destination, children under the age of 12 may be unable to take part in certain activities, or even not allowed at the establishment. It is the responsibility of guests to confirm these details before confirming any bookings.
- Vaccinations, Health, Passports
- The guest must be aware of malaria, yellow fever, and other diseases when travelling in Africa. The advice of a qualified, medical practitioner should be followed and Glamping Adventures will accept no responsibility for inadequate medical or health requirements.
- Guests should be medically fit and able to embark on any trips booked through this website. Any medical conditions need to be explicitly raised prior to travel, and the guest accepts responsibility for any necessary medicine or provisions.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary passport or visa information is taken care of Glamping Adventures will not be held accountable for any costs incurred due to complications that may arise due to incomplete passport, visas or medical certificates.
- Variation of these terms
- No variation of these standard terms and conditions will be accepted unless present in a written document, signed by a director of Glamping Adventures.